SoundCloud is one of the most important music platforms, every artist should publish his music and promote it on this platform to reach new fans and listeners from all over the world!
We immediately recognized the potential of SoundCloud and we are proud to have created our network and to have reached more than 1,000,000 followers in total between our channels and those of our partners from all over the world.
Today in this article we want to suggest a series of tips that can surely help you reach more plays and supports on SoundCloud.
SoundCloud is a specialized social network where professionals (and their fans) can meet, enjoy content and get access to releases or previews long before they hit the virtual record shelves.
The first thing you can do using the network is find listeners for your music. The platform’s got 175 million active listeners – twice as many as Spotify – and they’re hungry for quality content.
If you can provide it, you’ll find hordes of fans.
SoundCloud is a place for: Musicians, Producers, A & Rs, Label Representatives, Music Managers, Venue Owners, Influencers, Radio Hosts, Podcast Hosts.
What this means is that SoundCloud is an excellent place to find connections, team up with like-minded people and build your following by attracting influencers.
There’s no other service that allows you to do all these things while reaching out to music fans – and this is why SoundCloud is so uniquely effective as a marketing tool for musicians.
Here are some tips for growing on SoundCloud and reaching more plays:
- Use a Relevant Name
- Use a good artwork to immediately attract attention
- Add your social links
- Put your main links also in the bio
- Add your contact info in the bio
- Upload high quality music
- Use Appropriate Genre Tags
- Create playlists
- Fine promotional channels
- Send your music to blog / music magazine / channels and network
- Join to repost chains
- Promote your music with repost services
- Share your music on social network
- Follow Influential Users
- Exchange repost with other users
- Send direct messages to influencers
- Reply to all comments and interactions
- Share Your Music With Instagram Stories
- How a download gate to grow your fanbase (http://followeb.de/)
- Use Your Email List for Promotion (https://mailchimp.com/)
- Embed your tracks on your website
- Pay for professional services
These are the main things you need to do if you want to grow on SoundCloud and reach thousands of new plays and listeners.
In these years we have created a large network on SoundCloud and offer professional and organic reposting and promotion services without the use of both or fake plays.
Follow our main SoundCloud channel Semantic Sounds to discover our full network 😀
We recommend that you start working on growing on this amazing music platform to leave your mark in music industry.
We hope that these tips can be useful for launching your artistic career in the musical world!
If you want promote your music on SoundCloud with our network submit here: https://www.semanticsounds.com/promotion/
If you would like to know more tips on music marketing to promote your music and increase your fanbase download our free report! ?
14 Ways to Promote your Music & Grow your Fanbase FREE REPORT: http://eepurl.com/dA3TYj